24 Couple Travel Quotes, love with adventures!
Here you will find a wholesome collection of quotes for couples and lovers. Each quote comes with a picture to save and an interpretation.
Get inspired to travel together again!
- 1. If you want to walk fast, walk alone. If you want to walk far, walk together.
- 2. Travel and tell no one…
- 3. Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?
- 4. To move, to breathe, to fly,…
- 5. Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone.
- 6. We are all travelers…
- 7. When I am with you,…
- 8. The man who goes alone can start today,…
- 9. Travel widely, experiment boldly, love deeply.
- 10. The sunlight claps the earth,…
- 11. It may be true that he travels farthest who travels alone, but the goal thus reached is not worth reaching.
- 12. Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.
- 13. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.
- 14. Life is short and we have never too much time…
- 15. Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.
- 16. The minute I heard my first love story,…
- 17. I would not wish any companion in the world but you.
- 18. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
- 19. He who does not travel does not know the value of men.
- 20. Two great talkers will not travel far together.
- 21. Our honeymoon will shine our life long: its beams will only fade over your grave or mine.
- 22. No road is long with good company.
- 23. Every heart sings a song,…
- 24. Accept the things to which fate binds you,…
1. If you want to walk fast, walk alone. If you want to walk far, walk together.
Together, we will go to the moon! Yes, when we have each other, we go farther than ever in our travels.
Yet, this doesn’t just apply to our travelling habits, in fact, you will recognize that this quote is applicable to our togetherness and emotional lives.
2. Travel and tell no one…
Travel and tell no one, live a true love story and tell no one, live happily and tell no one, people ruin beautiful things.Kahlil Gibran
What matters most is that you share the journey with the one you love.
If you do something, do it for the both of you. Forget the others, they don’t have a say here.
Envies, jealousies are the architecture for destruction.
As the author says it: Live a true love story! Don’t allow others ruining it for you.
3. Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?
Quote by Walt Whitman
This love quote sounds like a pure romance at the start of a grand adventure!
“Oh darling, let’s elope and discover the world together now!”
It’s sweet like dessert!
4. To move, to breathe, to fly,…
To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live.Hans Christian Andersen
The ultimate travel quote with a beautiful flow to inspire us to get out there and to travel!
“To gain all while you give” is what I want to achieve with my soulmate on our journey in this world together.
Can you picture yourself with your love of your life?
5. Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone.
This quote shall remind us to choose our partners and love affairs well for our adventure of a lifetime. If the person doesn’t enrich your experience, drop them.
It should be your top priority to travel only with somebody who’s equal to you are even, in whichever way, better than you.
Imagine travelling with someone who gets you, vs. someone who is out to take you down. Guess which experience will enrich you at the end of the journey?
6. We are all travelers…
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.Robert Louis Stevenson
The best trips are, no doubt, the ones with someone whom you can trust. A certain familiarity with the one you care for, trust and love is essentially the most wonderful gift that you can give yourself in your lifetime.
There are countless people out there who are looking to take you down.
When you find somebody to love, keep them forever close to you and make sure that you guys are straight and honest to each other.
7. When I am with you,…
When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you’re not here, I can’t go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them.Rumi
Rumi was a very romantic Persian Poet and his words charm the toughest blokes out there.
This quote reminds us how new lovers feel about each other. It’s all so exciting, the butterflies, the feeling that someone gets you. You are bound to stay awake all night and time is endless.
Relationship are born like this from near and far. The best love affairs can be deep and intense, like that, too.
8. The man who goes alone can start today,…
The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.Henry David Thoreau
When you are alone, you can start your journey today, escape everyone, if you choose to do so.
Yet, in a relationship we learn to care for the other, and occasionally, we ought to wait for the other one to get ready.
Do not hurry your love. Tolerance and understanding is everything at this point. Relationship mean to be there for each other, in good and bad times.
9. Travel widely, experiment boldly, love deeply.
quote by Winslow Homer
Ho through the motions of all ups and downs and then only can you call yourself a well traveled couple.
Pluck up courage, discover together in all your honest untarnished love the whole world.
10. The sunlight claps the earth,…
The sunlight claps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth, if thou kiss not me?Percy Bysshe Shelley
This quote sounds like an innocent thing that children would say to their first kiddy love.
But, it’s also something romantically said at a night beach venue by the sea. Don’t you think?
11. It may be true that he travels farthest who travels alone, but the goal thus reached is not worth reaching.
Quote by Theodore Roosevelt
You might have felt like this before on another trip. You were seeing places, but something was missing.
Another person to share this journey with you, that’s missing! A richer experience is surely guaranteed, and the purpose of life is unfolding itself.
This is why you ought to treasure the seconds spend with your best friend and love.
12. Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.
Quote by Leigh Hunt
We are more comfortable traveling when we travel with not just any travel partners, but with the one’s true love. This is home in motion.
This quote also very much applies to digital nomad couples, because home is always in motion.
13. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.
Quote by Izaak Walton
When you travel or in life, it is true, that good company can shorten the trip.
I think this quote is mostly important if you are going through a rough patch.
Imagine getting sick on one of your journeys. That’s when I wish you to be in good company!
14. Life is short and we have never too much time…
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.Henri Frederic Amiel
We live in a wonderful world, but every so often we walk a difficult path. Kind people holding our hand in those dark times, especially our partner, is like a light of hope.
A good friend listens, your hearts understand each other, and new journeys are taken together.
15. Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.
Quote by Lewis Carroll
I truly believe this!
I think our relationship has grown stronger over the years because we have traveled together, lived adventures and seen good and bad days.
Give your partner a life of adventures, it’s the best gift you can ever give them. Get out of your comfort zone, pack your suitcase, grab your passport and find a new place to discover together!
16. The minute I heard my first love story,…
The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.Rumi
We go far to find the true one, the one we know we should care for. Even though we haven’t meat yet.
This quote beautifully puts our love stories in words. We can relate to every single word of Rumi’s.
17. I would not wish any companion in the world but you.
Quote by William Shakespeare
In the wilderness of the world, we would rather choose to travel with each other. It’s just more fun and all the more meaningful. Don’t you agree?
18. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
Quote by Rumi
When you travel, you learn to live again. To not fear, to be out there and meet people. Along the way, you will perhaps stumble upon your future better half.
This is the beginning of a journey for new couples.
19. He who does not travel does not know the value of men.
I added this quote because it shall remind us that traveling is something that brings us closer to people.
We learn to understand people better, we get over our of selfishness and get out of our bubble world.
There are no more health related restrictions, we have moved past this. Get out there with your love and discover the world.
20. Two great talkers will not travel far together.
Quote by George Borrow
I think this can be seen as one of the most funny couple adventure quotes.
Just think of it: Two people just talk and nothing ever happens. You won’t get anywhere like this together, that’s for sure.
You gotta make things happen together, folks!
21. Our honeymoon will shine our life long: its beams will only fade over your grave or mine.
Quote by Charlotte Bronte
When you think of love quotes and an idea of THE honeymoon, then this one from Charlotte Bronte can’t be missing in this collection.
Remember your honeymoon as a beautiful memory all your life, until death takes you apart.
It feels like a cosmic journey made for eternity!
22. No road is long with good company.
This is another top one in the travel partner quotes collection.
It’s short and crisp. Much fun, love and a precious moment come to be when you travel with your partner.
23. Every heart sings a song,…
Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.Plato
This is one of the best travel quotes in general. Plato’s words echo in our heart. We sing our song to find our better half.
How beautiful is that?
Just think what this means when we travel with our honey boo.
24. Accept the things to which fate binds you,…
Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.Marcus Aurelius
Fate has its fingers in the game when you travel, and this is how love stories and relationships often come to be.
Make sure to always love your darling from the bottom of your heart!
What do you think, how do you interpret these quotes? Please, let us know your thoughts in the comment section.