21 Quotes about adventure and love to get you inspired to travel again!
Here you will find a collection of the best quotes and each quote comes with an image to save and an interpretation, to help you understand the meaning.
- 1. Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.
- 2. Travel widely, experiment boldly, love deeply.
- 3. A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.
- 4. Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- 5. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
- 6. To travel is to live.
- 7. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.
- 8. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
- 9. Life is short and we have never too much time…
- 10. As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
- 11. I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.
- 12. Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
- 13. Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
- 14. It is good to love many things…
- 15. Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.
- 16. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.
- 17. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
- 18. Absence diminishes small loves…
- 19. The sunlight claps the earth,…
- 20. I almost wish we were butterflies…
- 21. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged cupid painted blind.
1. Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.
Quote by Lewis Carroll
Yes, it is true, the best life you can gift the one you love is a lifetime of adventures.
Your love for each other on your journey will only intensify.
Together, you shall discover the world! Walk towards a new horizon, get on new oceans, discover the true purpose of life!
2. Travel widely, experiment boldly, love deeply.
Quote by Winslow Homer
You gotta admit, this is what we all want, right? Deep down we want to see the world and find passion along the way.
That’s how perhaps the best love affairs come to be.
3. A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.
Quote by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
When we think of adventure and love, we shall not forget about what we have in our hearts.
How you feel on the inside or what you think on the inside reflects on the outside.
Mr. Goethe’s words surely remind us that love can only come if we have ignited it in our hearts.
4. Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Quote by Confucius
Confucius reminds us to travel in search of inspiration and love. The best trips come to be when these feelings are present.
It may also mean that you go and see the world with your so called heart, your soulmate.
5. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche
Madness and love seem to go hand in hand, if we look at them from a romantic perspective.
The biggest adventures may have happened to you on a simple trip. You found intense, raw love?
Those affairs and brief encounters brought you back your fire, and they made you feel alive again?
What ever happened, these moments are special. Live your life and maybe fall madly in love, or not. It’s up to you.
6. To travel is to live.
Quote by Hans Christian Andersen
The charm of traveling is to put yourself out there for the whole world to see you and get to know you.
Sometimes fate rewards you with love on top of this. Shake up your life, get out of your comfort zone, go for your biggest adventure yet!
7. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.
Quote by Izaak Walton
Ah yes, finding your best friend/ lover and to travel this wonderful world together is a blissful thing to do.
It is most probably one of the greatest rewards in life. You have each other’s backs in good and bad times.
Especially if one is sick of a trip or when we need encouragement from someone who cares.
8. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
Quote by Rumi
Your great adventure is about to begin with the love of your life. You feel confident, full of energy and ready to take on any challenge because you know someone cares for you.
Can you relate to that? Is it time to experience it again?
Make the life of your dreams happen, you owe it to yourself.
9. Life is short and we have never too much time…
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.Henri Frederic Amiel
Traveling is not always roses, I get it. That’s why it’s all the more important when you have someone to love.
Relationships mean a lot between humans, and a hug or just a peck on the cheek can feel so nice now and then.
Don’t forget to show appreciation to the one you fell in love with.
10. As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
Quote by A. A. Milne
A.A Milne is the author and creator of our beloved Winnie the Pooh Bear.
When I see this quote, I always remember how lovingly this cartoon was created.
I wish you to find someone who feels deep affection for you and that you experience true love on your adventures.
11. I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.
Quote by Charles Dickens
Nothing is as heart-warming as this quote by Charles Dickens!
It calls for the art of love and makes you want to find that one person who says that to you.
Listen up boys and girls, this is how to get your new hot love, on this trip to the Everest in Nepal, to take this relationship serious.
12. Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
Quote by Amelia Earhart
Amelia Earhart inspired us all, not just the ladies. This quote is close to my heart because it reminds me that adventures are always worth the while.
Think of adventures with new friends and especially with a new found love.
13. Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
Quote by Alfred Lord Tennyson
It is hard to lose someone you cared for, but you have to keep in mind that it would be worse to have never loved at all.
It hurts, it sucks, and I don’t wish it upon anyone, yet take a moment to look back and reflect upon the good days. The days you spend together and when you loved each other.
This quote may be resonating with you if you traveled, met someone, but separated for various reasons.
14. It is good to love many things…
It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.Vincent Van Gogh
Vincent had a tumultuous life, full of ups and downs, yet he knew a thing or two about love.
Imagine you travel with a sense of lightness in your heart. You feel elevated and passionate.
Next thing you know, you come across somebody who smiles back at you, and they smiled at you because your smile made them feel warm inside.
Beyond the seas and across the continents, we all feel the same things in life.
15. Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.
Quote by Charles Dickens
Because that kiss, is an extension of how your heart feels. That kiss shall electrify you, bring you back to live, warm you up from within from head to toe.
Why would you want to miss that? Where in this world is this kiss going to happen?
16. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.
Quote by Blaise Pascal
Love is irrational at times. Our heart wants what it wants.
Now imagine you say those words truthfully from your heart to your love in a gondola boat ride in Venice in Italy.
17. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
Quote by Arrigo Boito
This is such a wonderful quote. Imagine you get to a new place on your vacation and you spot this dashing person on the other side of the pool.
Your eyes meet, and there is that warm sparkling light in those beautiful eyes. That’s when you know, you have to get to know this person ASAP!
18. Absence diminishes small loves…
Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld
What the other is trying to say here is that small relationships tend to fall apart when apart, but big loves just get stronger.
He compared it with a small candle that is easily blown out by the wind. Yet, a bonfire, which is the true big love of your life, will just get stronger because the wind fans it.
This is the ultimate test for a long-distance relationship, if you met your love on a vacation.
19. The sunlight claps the earth,…
The sunlight claps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth, if thou kiss not me?
Quote by Percy Bysshe Shelley
Percy surely had a way around the ladies. This romantic quote on a trip will surely melt most hearts.
It’s vibrant, colorful, playful and somewhat honest.
20. I almost wish we were butterflies…
I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three summer days – three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.John Keats
The three days of glorious love, a perfect world, a being so truthful to ourselves.
If we had to choose between 3 of the most amazing days or 50 years of place monotony, we would all pick the former, I believe!
This quote reminded me of adventure and love because that’s how many affairs and vacation loves look like.
21. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged cupid painted blind.
Quote by William Shakespeare
Winged cupid painted blind… Just imagine that!
Mr. Shakespeare truthful knew a thing or two about our world, the love hurdles and perhaps our heightened state of awareness when we fall in love.
Our journeys reflect just that.
What’s your favorite love and adventure quote? Please let us know in the comment section further below!